1) Every parent from every district thinks their child's school is the best.
2) Easy access to Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Wild Oats and farmer's markets.
3) Houses, for cheap.
4) Traffic, what traffic?
5) Mama Santa's pizza. It ain't Endicott, NY but it'll do (thanks for the tip, Kim).
6) Cleveland people are nice.
7) The Cleveland blogger network kicks butt!
8) Thai food! Real thai food!
9) Incredible libraries. They have everything and you can drop off your stuff at whatever branch you want.
10) The lost art of real communities. Every block has a party.
Bonus: The arts. Which I intend to take full advantage of in...oh...a month or two.