- After a writing session, I feel I can breathe, even though I hadn't realized I was holding my breath prior.
- If someone mentions the title of a blog post, I have to think hard to bring it up in my mind. By the next day I've usually moved on and can't remember what I wrote.
- I never, ever run out of things to blog about and I don't understand when people say they can't think of a thing to write.
- I am amazed that people read my blog.
- I threw the baby out with the bath water when I left the news business. I did love to write, just not news. Just not crazy deadlines. Just not fabrication.
- When I was a teen, I was working at a drug store, and one of the ladies I worked with said something funny, and I said, "I need to write that down" And she said, "Why?" and I said, "For my memoirs." And I didn't know what a memoir was, or why that word would slip out of my mouth. We looked at each other confused; me about the word memoir, her presumably about why I would think I would be important enough to write one. We both shrugged and let it go.
There you go Drama Mama, off the cuff.
I tag Carrie, Kari, Jerri, Shari, and do we have a Mary?
Nope no Marys.